||2 years ago|
|images||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|_config.yml||2 years ago|
|thread1.md||2 years ago|
|thread2.md||2 years ago|
|thread3.md||2 years ago|
|thread4.md||2 years ago|
|thread5.md||2 years ago|
|thread6.md||2 years ago|
|thread7.md||2 years ago|
|thread8.md||2 years ago|
|thread9.md||2 years ago|
This is intended as a mirror for protest art threads once hosted on Twitter, for future academic or archival use.
Links to threads:
- Myths and myth-making, Sep 21 2019
- Cats and dogs, Sep 23 2019
- Evangelion, Sep 23 2019
- Delacroix, Sep 23 2019
- A Women’s Place is in The Resistance, Sep 24 2019. Depictions of women and femininity.
- Democracy in Bloom, Sep 25 2019. Use of the bauhinia flower.
- The Egg and the Promise, Sep 26 2019. Mental health and grief in the protest.
- A Little Fall of Rain, Sep 27 2019. Umbrellas and umbrella imagery.
- Tears and teargas, Sep 28 2019.
Why aren't the artists credited?
For safety reasons, I have not included links to artists' source by default, except for those that have explicitly noted they want their social media accounts or other details spread.
What about other Hong Kong protest art threads?
There are many very good threads or collections of Hong Kong protest art out there! I urge you to keep your own archives to keep them circulating. However, I decided that the focus of this particular project and archive will be on a single author's set of Hong Kong protest art threads - which is why I have not included threads linked by the original poster, that were created by another user.
- Content complete
- Redo alternate text